Reusable 3D Face Mask with Pouch & Filters (Adult) - Sanrio Sumikkogurashi™
MM200015Regular price $ 15.95 SGD Save Liquid error (product-template line 120): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
EXTREMELY limited stocks - Grab them NOW!!
⭐ Authentic Licensed Products Only ⭐
We have exciting, and colorful fashion face masks from Sanrio and Tomica!
Each reusable mask is sealed in an anti-tamper bag and comes with a hygienic and colorful PVC zip-lock storage pouch, and 2 filters.
3D CUTTING MASK
Mask has a water resistant polyester outer layer, and a soft and breathable 100% cotton lining. The non-woven filter is placed in the middle layer. Polyester filters are manufactured under strict QC in Taiwan with tests conducted by SGS Certification Services while the cotton fabric mask is manufactured in China. The 3D cutting conforms to your face for extra comfort.
👩🦰 ADULT MASK SPECIFICATIONS
Mask size: 18 x 14 cm,
Filter size: 9 x 13 cm,
PVC Zip bag size: 15 x 15 cm
- ANTIVIRAL: Tested by ISO 18184 textile antiviral test method for two influenza virus strains H1N1 and H3N2.
- ANTIBACTERIAL: Tested by ISO 20743/AATCC 100 specifies quantitative test methods to determine the antibacterial activity.
- 2 non-woven filters are included in each sealed bag
Additional filters may be purchased separately - easily available at various retail outlets.
- Hold the colour side of the mask facing outwards.
- Place it to cover your nose, mouth and chin.
- Secure it on your ears with earloops.
- Insert the mask filter into the inner layer and adjust to cover the nose and mouth.
Washing Instructions & Caution
- The mask must be cleaned and replaced with a new filter after each use.
- Use neutral detergent for hand washing.
- Do not soak in detergent or water and avoid using bleach.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Do not wear the mask in poorly ventilated areas, if you have a condition in difficulty of breathing, or when sleeping.
- This product is not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Colours that runs when hand washing on dark cloth is a normal phenomemon.
- Cloth masks cannot completely replace surgical masks.